The Emails by Region page displays email activity both on a map and in a table. From here, you can create an incident and take actions to remediate it.
To View and Create an Incident from Geographical Insights:
- Log into Incident Response.
- In the left pane, click the menu () icon. Click Insights, then click Emails by Region.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select a time frame for finding suspicious emails: Last hour, Last 12 hours, Last 24 hours, Last 2 days, or Last 7 days.
- Insights displayed include:
- EMAILS BY REGION (map view) – Displays geographic origins of threats for the domains in your account. Hover the mouse over any circle to see its geographical coordinates, an abbreviation of the country name, and number of threats detected for the selected time frame. Click the circle to learn more and create an incident.
- EMAILS RECEIVED BY COUNTRY – Displays a list of emails by Country and Allowed Emails for the time period you specify at the top of the page. You can sort this data by either column. Click Review to learn more and create an incident.
- Optional. For a specific email, click View Email to see a copy of that email.
- Optional. For a specific email, click Create Incident to create an incident based on that email. Follow the incident creation wizard steps as described in Creating an Incident. The relevant information from the email you selected is automatically entered into the search screen of the wizard.