The Geographical Insights page displays email activity both on a map and in a table. From here, you can create an incident and take actions to remediate it.
To create an incident from Geographical Insights:
- Log into Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response.
- In the left pane, click the menu () icon, then click Insights:
- Above the Emails by Region map, select a time frame for finding suspicious emails: Last hour, Last 12 hours, Last 24 hours, Last 2 days, or Last 7 days.
- Colored circles show activity around the world. Click a circle to explore activity in that location.
- The Emails by Region screen appears, displaying activity within the appropriate timeframe. Review the list and locate the target email.
- Click View Email to review and make sure the email is malicious.
- Click Create Incident to create an incident based on this email. Follow the incident creation wizard steps as described in Creating an Incident.