Choose from various reports to track Barracuda Link Balancer activity. You can either instantly view an on-demand report, or automatically generate scheduled reports for later viewing.
Reports capture the following:
- The average bandwidth usage by hour.
- The total traffic by date.
- The total link uptime by date.
- The average VPN bandwidth usage by hour.
- The VPN traffic by date.
- The average TCP connections per hour.
- The TCP connections by date.
Reports can also include any of the following logs:
- Inbound link balancing
- Firewall activity
- VPN activity
- Link failover events
- Device failover events
Create a Report
The Reports page allows you to select criteria for compiling the report, and define layout and output options. To create a report,
- Log into the Barracuda Link Balancer web interface.
- Go to the BASIC > Reports page.
- In the Report Options section, define a time frame for the report.
- In the Links section, select the interface links to use in the report.
In the VPN section, select the VPN tunnels to include.
- Choose whether to analyze inbound traffic, outbound traffic, or both.
In the Formatting section, specify desired layout and output options. The Trends and Logs/Summary sections provided below allow specification of Trend graphs and a selection of activity log summaries which can be included in the report.
After making your selection, you may either execute report generation immediately by saving the changes, or you may schedule it for later and/or repeating execution.
Schedule a Report
- Complete the steps to create a report as described in Create a Report.
- In the Schedule Report section, fill in Report Group Name.
- Select your delivery options. Choose Email or External Server (for FTPing or SMBing it) as the transport method. External Server requires you to provide the external server’s IP address or hostname and user credentials.
- Click Schedule Report.
Once a report is scheduled, it appears in the Scheduled Reports section below the edit, disable, or delete section.