All Barracuda Link Balancers. All firmware versions
If you have an exisiting VPN connection between your local network and a remote network, and are not using the Barracuda Link Balancer as a VPN endpoint, you can take the following steps to ensure proper network functionality. You will need to forward the ports betweeen the local and remote endpoints using the appropriate VPN protocol. Navigate to the Firewall > NAT page. Under the Port Forwarding header you can perform the following steps:
- Provide a Name for this port forwarding rule
- Select the appropriate Network Interface
- Select the appropriate Listen IP
- Select UDP as the Protocol
- Designate 500 as the incoming Port
- Provide the Forward IP of the actual VPN endpoint
- Designate 500 as the outgoing Port
For more information on port forwarding, please refer to Solution #00003692.
If you are not using IPSEC as your VPN protocol, you may need to forward different or additional ports and protocols to the local VPN endpoint.
Link to This Page: