All Barracuda Link Balancer models, firmware version 1.3 and above
You can check the Logs > Event Log page to see system events that have occurred. These include:
- A WAN link has become active or gone down; a link could not be detected. Login failed.
- When the Event Log reaches a predetermined size a new Event Log is started.
- Rearrange the ordering of the columns by clicking on a column header and dragging it to the right or left of other column headers.
- Change which columns are included in the display by hovering the mouse over any column header and clicking the drop-down. From the drop-down list, check or uncheck the column names to add to or remove from the display.
- Click Preferences to set the number of entries displayed per page.
- Click Clear Log.
- Click Refresh. The most recent entry is always at the top of the list.
- To narrow the display, select one of the built-in filters by first clicking the operator drop-down to the left of Filter, selecting IS or NOT, then clicking the Filter drop-down to select the type of filtering. Select None to apply NO filter. This is the default selection. Click the Apply Filter button to sort the log data.
- Optional. To further narrow the display, do the following:
- Click the "+" button to add another filter entry line.
- Click the operator drop-down to the left of Filter. Select AND, OR, AND NOT, or OR NOT to link multiple Filter expressions.
- Click the Filter drop-down, select the filter and enter a regular expression to sort on.
- Click Export to CSV.