Barracuda Link Balancer, firmware version 2.0 and above
Note: Barracuda Cloud Control enables administrators to monitor and configure multiple Barracuda Networks products from one console. The same tabbed pages are available for managing all aspects of your Barracuda Networks product configuration that you see in each individual Web interface.
To configure Barracuda Cloud Control on your Barracuda Link Balancer, go to Advanced > Cloud Control.
By default Barracuda Cloud Control will not be configured. Select Yes Under 'Connect to Barracuda Cloud Control'.
To connect the Barracuda Link Balancer to Barracuda Cloud Control:
1. If you don't already have an account with Barracuda Networks go here and click the Create a New Barracuda Customer Account link.
2. Fill in the required information in the popup window to create the account and click Save Changes. Once the changes are saved, you'll receive a confirmation email in the email account you listed. Respond to the email to complete the new account setup.
3. Log into your Barracuda Link Balancer as the administrator. From the Advanced > Firmware Update page check to make sure you have the latest firmware installed. If not, download and install it now.
4. From the Advanced > Cloud Control page enter your Barracuda Networks account username and password and click Yes to connect to Barracuda Cloud Control. Note that your Barracuda Link Balancer can connect with only one Barracuda Cloud Control account at a time.
5. Log into Barracuda Cloud Control with your username and password and you will see your Barracuda Link Balancer statistics displayed on the Basic > Status page. To access the Web interface of your Barracuda Link Balancer from Barracuda Cloud Control click on the link in the Products column in the Cloud Control pane on the left side of the page.
To disconnect the Barracuda Link Balancer from Barracuda Cloud Control:
Enter the username and password for your Barracuda Cloud Control account and click No for Connect to Barracuda Cloud Control. Do this when you know that there will be a loss of connectivity between the Barracuda Link Balancer and Barracuda Cloud Control due to any network connectivity disruption. The Barracuda Cloud Control Status field indicates whether or not this Barracuda Link Balancer is connected to Barracuda Cloud Control.
Link to this Page: