Barracuda Cloud Control enables administrators to manage, monitor and configure multiple Barracuda Load Balancers (firmware version 3.6 and higher) at one time from one console. You can connect one or more Barracuda Load Balancers to Barracuda Cloud Control by doing the following:
- If you don't already have an account with Barracuda Networks, visit http://login.barracudanetworks.com to create one.
- Make a note of your username (email address) and password.
- Log into your Barracuda Load Balancer as the administrator. On the ADVANCED > Firmware Upgrade page, check to make sure you have the latest firmware installed. If not, download and install it now.
- From the ADVANCED > Cloud Control page, enter the Barracuda Networks username and password you created, and click Yes to connect to Barracuda Cloud Control. Note that your Barracuda Load Balancer can connect with only one Barracuda Cloud Control account at a time.
- Log into Barracuda Cloud Control with your username and password. The Barracuda Load Balancer statistics display in the BASIC > Status page. To access the web interface of your Barracuda Load Balancer, click on the link in the Products column in the pane on the left side of the page, or you can click on the product name in the Product column of the Unit Health pane on the right side of the page.
- Follow steps 3 and 4 to connect every subsequent Barracuda Load Balancer to Barracuda Cloud Control.
To disconnect your Barracuda Load Balancer and Barracuda Cloud Control, from the ADVANCED > Cloud Control page, enter the Barracuda Cloud Control username and password, and click No for Connect to Barracuda Cloud Control. Use this step when there is to be a loss of connectivity between the appliance and Barracuda Cloud Control due to the appliance being physically moved, or when there are other network connectivity issues.