Remove a System from a Cluster
On the Barracuda Load Balancer to be removed from the cluster, perform the following steps:
On the ADVANCED > High Availability page, clear the Cluster Shared Secret to remove the Barracuda Load Balancer from the cluster. You are automatically logged out of the web interface; log back into the system.
- On the ADVANCED > High Availability page, click the Trash icon to delete the other system from the Clustered Systems table; you must perform this action on both systems in the cluster.
- If the systems are in two-arm Route-Path mode, go to the BASIC > IP Configuration page and manually clear the LAN IP Address to prevent any IP conflicts with the peer system, and then click Save Changes.
- The peer system should now be standalone and active with its configuration intact; this device is now standalone but without any virtual interfaces.
- Understanding Barracuda Load Balancer High Availability
- How to Configure the Barracuda Load Balancers for High Availability
- How to Manage of a High Availability Environment with Two Barracuda Load Balancers
- Multiport Configuration in a High Availability Environment