You can identify the Real Servers that handle the traffic for a Service when you create the Service or later, using the BASIC > Services page. Edit advanced Real Server settings by clicking the Edit graphic next to the Real Server. From this page, you can:
- Enable the Real Server or disable it in one of two ways. Disabled mode terminates all existing connections immediately. Maintenance mode allows existing connections to terminate naturally. In either case, no new connections or request are accepted until the Real Server is enabled again.
- If this Real Server is associated with a Layer 7 - HTTP Service, specify whether this Real Server accepts only HTTP requests that match a content rule.
- Change the weight of this Real Server to be used when assigning client connections.
- Specify if the Real Server is using Direct Server Return.
- Require all communication between the Real Server and the Barracuda Load Balancer be encrypted using SSL.
- Change or execute the Testing Method for the Real Server.