This article refers to firmware version 4.2.0.005 and higher running on a configured Barracuda Load Balancer 340 or higher, and Microsoft Server 2008 R1 or R2 Standard, Enterprise, or Datacenter Edition.
For prerequisites, refer to Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2008 R1 or R2 Deployment.
Complete the tasks in Step 3. How to Configure the Remote Desktop Service prior to completing Step 4 of the deployment.
Complete the following tests.
- Create two test users that have permission to log into Remote Desktop Services (e.g., testuser1 and testuser2).
- Using Remote Desktop Connection, connect testuser1 to the Virtual IP Address created in Step 3. Open Notepad and enter some text; do not close Notepad.
- Click Start > Disconnect.
- Connect testuser2 to the Virtual IP Address created in Step 3.
- Once testuser2 is logged in, click Start > Disconnect.
- Log in testuser1 again and ensure it reconnects to the session with Notepad open.
- Log in testuser2 again and ensure the session reconnects to the testuser2 session.
Your installation is now complete.