This article refers to firmware version 4.2.0.005 and higher running on a configured Barracuda Load Balancer 340 or higher, and Microsoft Server 2008 R1 or R2 Standard, Enterprise, or Datacenter Edition.
For prerequisites, refer to Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2008 R1 or R2 Deployment.
Complete the tasks in Step 1. How to Configure Session Broker prior to completing Step 2 of the deployment.
Complete the following steps on each Real Server in the server farm to identify it as a Remote Desktop Session Host.
- Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration.
- On the main screen, near the bottom of the center pane, double-click Member of farm in RD Connection Broker.
- Click the RD Connection Broker tab.
- Unselect the Participate in Connection Broker Load-Balancing check box.
- In the RD Connection Broker field, type the FQDN for the Real Server that is running Session Broker.
- In the Farm name field, enter a farm name. You must use the same farm name on every Remote Desktop Session Host.
- Select Use Token Redirection from the drop-down list.
- Select the checkbox for the IPv4 address of your Real Server.