Reverting to an Earlier Firmware Version
When reverting to an earlier firmware version:
- If you have enabled Network Port Configuration support on your Barracuda Load Balancer (versions 4.2 and later), before reverting to a version that does not support Network Port Configuration, you must:
- Disable Network Port Configuration.
- If you have enabled IPv6 support on your Barracuda Load Balancer (versions 4.1 and later), before reverting to a version that does not support IPv6 addresses, you must:
- Delete all IPv6 Services, IPv6 virtual interfaces, IPv6 static routes, and all IPv6 addresses on the BASIC > IP Configuration page.
- Turn off the Enable IPv6 option on the BASIC > IP Configuration page.
Firmware Version 4.2.1
- Configure redirect rules across HTTP/HTTPS services. [BNLB-2599]
- 10G interface support. [BNLB-2916]
- Specify SSL protocols and ciphers to the frontend SSL. [BNLB-3995]
- Specify SSL protocols for the backend SSL. [BNLB-4059]
- Fixed : Resolved issue with potential SSH access to unit when not deployed behind a firewall. To completely disable remote support functionality, contact Barracuda Networks Technical Support. Reported by Stefan Viehböck, SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab (https://www.sec-consult.com). [ BNSEC-767 ]
- Fixed : SSH working with L4 TCP ALL Port service. [ BNLB-4201 ]
- Fixed : Multiple IP's are now handled correctly when passed in header configured in the 'Actual Client IP Header' parameter. [ BNLB-4090 ]
- Fixed : POST requests without a Content-Type header are now handled correctly.
- Fixed : CVE-2012-4929, CVE-2012-4930 on the possible vulnerability to SSL/TLS CRIME attack is addressed. [ BNLB-4022 ]
- Fixed : 'Service down' emails are triggered only when all the servers attached to the service are down. [ BNLB-4086 ]
- Fixed : Intermittent issue with rendering of existing services on the Service page. [ BNLB-3953 ]
- Fixed : Added support for prioritizing the order of Cipher suites. [BNLB-3920 ]
- Added: Configuration of maximum allowed length for a HTTP Header. [BNLB-3427]
- Fixed: Configure last resort servers for Content Rules. [BNLB-3485]
- Fixed: Speed/duplex mode remains unchanged after system reboot. [BNLB-3698]
- Fixed: Management IP configuration variable setting recognized. [BNLB-3870]
- Fixed: HTTP Cookies greater than 64Kb in size also allowed. [BNLB-3914]
- Fixed: Intermittent loss of access to the Barracuda Load Balancer web interface when HTTPS-only is enabled. [BNLB-3917]
- Fixed: Status of fan and temperature details now report properly on Barracuda Load Balancer model 640. [BNLB-3969]
- Fixed: Support tunnel opens as expected through Barracuda Cloud Control when Establish Connection To Barracuda Support Center is clicked. [BNLB-4030]
- Fixed: HttpOnly field for persistence cookie is configurable.[BNLB-3900]