Reverting to an Earlier Firmware Version
When reverting to an earlier firmware version:
- If you have enabled Network Port Configuration support on your Barracuda Load Balancer (versions 4.2 and later), before reverting to a version that does not support Network Port Configuration, you must:
- Disable Network Port Configuration.
- If you have enabled IPv6 support on your Barracuda Load Balancer (versions 4.1 and later), before reverting to a version that does not support IPv6 addresses, you must:
- Delete all IPv6 Services, IPv6 virtual interfaces, IPv6 static routes, and all IPv6 addresses on the BASIC > IP Configuration page.
- Turn off the Enable IPv6 option on the BASIC > IP Configuration page.
Firmware Version 4.2
- Configure multiple physically segregated network(s).
- Configure Link Bond(s).
- Configure WAN and/or LAN IP Address on a VLAN or Link Bond.
- Configure a default gateway on the MGMT port.
- Fixed: Periodic management GUI outage when HTTPS/SSL Access-Only is set to Yesunder ADVANCED > Secure Administration.
- Fixed: Management GUI outage when it has not been accessed for more than 10 days.
- Fixed: Layer 7 RDP service outage due to incorrect connection cleanup.
- Fixed: RDP Proxy now works correctly with token-based persistence.
- Fixed: Subscription Status under BASIC > Status page does shows garbled strings.
- Fixed: High Availability Failover/Failback is delayed if Outbound SMTP Host is not reachable.
- Fixed: SSL offloaded services will not accept client initiated renegotiation and will close the TCP connection instead.
- Fixed: Computation used to calculate the new weight of the server for SNMP CPU-based Adaptive Scheduling will also factor in the number of CPU cores in the server.
- Fixed: Rebooting the active unit in a High Availability setup in Manual Failback Mode results in it becoming active again.
- Fixed: A possible outage when the request contains more than 65000 cookies or a header which exceeds 1M in size is addressed. Barracuda Load Balancer now drops such requests.
- This firmware introduces a new optimized data store format for storing historical statistics which are displayed on the BASIC > Status page. The new format is incompatible with the data store used in firmware version 4.1 or earlier. After upgrade to 4.2, graphs display statistics collected only after the upgrade.