On the BASIC > Services page, you can configure caching for HTTP, HTTPS, and Instant SSL services and their content rules. In the Caching section of the virtual service or content rule settings, you can:
- Enable and disable caching.
- Specify the response file extensions that can be cached.
- Specify the maximum and minimum object size for caching.
- Specify whether to ignore request headers, response headers, and negative responses
- Enter the default cached object expiration age.
For more information on the settings, click the Help icon in the web interface.