Remove a System from a Cluster
A Barracuda Load Balancer ADC can be removed from the cluster at any time. Perform the following steps to remove a unit from the cluster:
- On the ADVANCED > High Availability page of the Backup unit perform the following:
- Clear the Cluster Shared Secret in the Cluster Settings section, and click Save Changes.
- Click the delete icon under Clustered Systems to remove the other unit from the cluster.
- On the ADVANCED > High Availability page of the Primary unit which is in cluster with this unit, click the delete icon under Clustered Systems.
Return a Unit to a Cluster
In case if you have removed the failed unit from the cluster and want to put it back in cluster, do the following:
- Make sure the failed unit is removed from the network.
- On the removed unit, navigate to the ADVANCED > System Configuration page and perform the Clear Configuration operation before putting the unit back into the network.