A configured interface is a logical exit point that allows traffic to flow between servers and the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC. To configure interfaces, from the NETWORK > Interfaces page, go to the Add Custom Virtual Interface section, and add a virtual interface to the physical port used to communicate with the servers. You can configure the virtual interface with either an IPv4 or IPv6 address by selecting the corresponding option from the IP Protocol Version drop down menu.
From the Configured Interfaces section, you can edit any of the virtual interfaces you have configured for the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC.
To configure Custom Virtual Interfaces, you specify the following values:
- Name: Enter a name to identify this custom virtual interface.
- IP Protocol Version: Select the Internet protocol version from the drop-down list.
- IP Address: Enter an IP address to communicate with the servers.
- Netmask: Enter an associated Netmask for this interface.
- Network Interface: Select the physical interface over which the virtual interface traffic needs to flow.