To help you monitor and troubleshoot traffic, the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC generates the following types of logs:
- – Events that are generated by the system and show the general activity of the system.
- – Web firewall activity, such as allowing, blocking, or modifying incoming requests and responses according to the rules and policies of the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC.
- – Traffic activity and various elements of incoming HTTP requests and responses from back-end servers.
- – Auditing events generated by the system, which log the configuration and UI activity by users like admin.
- – Network traffic passing through the interfaces (MGMT and configured interfaces) that matches configured network ACL rules.
You can view these logs in the web interface of the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC or export these logs to remote syslog servers. You can also export logs in CSV format to external files.
In this Section