To troubleshoot the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx on Amazon Web Services, log into the Amazon Web Services web interface, right-click the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx instance and select Get System Log to view the console logs.
To use the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC troubleshooting tools, log into the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx web interface with your credentials and go to the ADVANCED > Troubleshooting page. The page provides various tools that you can use to resolve network connectivity issues that may impact the performance of your Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx:
- Support Connection establishes a secure tunnel connection to Barracuda Central so that a Barracuda technician can help you diagnose issues. Click Establish Connection To Barracuda Support Center to establish a connection to Barracuda Central. Contact Barracuda Networks Technical Support for assistance.
- Problem Report generates a report of all logs (Web Firewall Logs, Access Logs, Audit Logs, Network Firewall Logs, and System Logs), backup, configuration, and temporary files as well as the internal state of the system.
- Network Connectivity Tests provides access to a command-line utility that includes ping, telnet, Dig/NS-lookup, traceroute, etc., which you can use to diagnose potential network problems and issues.
- TCP Dump provides access to a command line-utility that includes TCP Dump, which lets you intercept and capture the TCP/IP and other packets transmitted or received over the network to which the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx is connected.
- Session recording enables you to capture requests from and responses to the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx for a specified client IP address or user ID. The captured session is stored in an XML file.
See the ADVANCED > Troubleshooting page for details and procedures.