Barracuda Networks offers the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC as a cloud-hosted virtual appliance, to load balance, secure, and accelerate the performance of your applications. Cloud-hosted virtualization is available for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Currently, the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC on AWS supports flat networks (for example, your management IP address and VIP address both reside in the same network). Key features include:
- Load balancing with dynamic scheduling and advanced monitoring capabilities
- SSL offloading, TCP connection pooling and caching, and compression to help accelerate application delivery
- Content-based routing to provide fine-grained application control
- Integrated application security to protect against application level attacks including the OWASP Top 10 risks
- Protection against theft of sensitive and confidential data
You can deploy the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC on the following cloud service: