On the Symantec Endpoint Protection dashboards, you can get a summary view about the health and protection status of a site, all sites, or a single device.
There are three Symantec Endpoint Protection dashboards available:
the Multi-Site Overview dashboard provides an aggregated look at the number of active alerts, protected sites, infected sites, and at risk sites for Symantec Endpoint Protection across all sites. It displays a Multisite Health Summary pie chart and an aggregated status of licenses across sites.
- the site-level Symantec Endpoint Protection dashboard provides details about the number of alerts, infected endpoints, and at-risk endpoints at a site. A Network Health Summary section displays the number of total, infected, healthy, and at risk endpoints at the site. The site-level dashboard also provides details about the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager at the site, including the license status.
- the device-level Symantec Endpoint Protection dashboard provides details about the computer status, protection summary, and an overview of the client management status.
To view the Multi-Site Endpoint Protection dashboard
- In Service Center, click Status and then click Service Modules.
- Click Symantec Endpoint Protection on the right sidebar.
To view the Endpoint Protection Site dashboard
•On the Central Dashboard, click the Endpoint Protection icon for a site:
Tip: You can also access the Endpoint Protection site dashboard
from the Endpoint Protection Multi-Site Overview dashboard, by clicking the site name.
To view the Endpoint Protection Device dashboard
- From the Endpoint Protection site dashboard, in the Network Health Summary section, click one of the endpoint links.
- From the device list, click the name of a device.