The SKUs page shows which Office 365 SKUs have been purchased. It also displays the number of:
- Active licenses—Total licenses
- Warning licenses—Licenses that have expired, but can currently be renewed without penalty
- Consumed licenses—Licenses that are in use
- Suspended licenses—Licenses that are suspended. Users are not able to sign in or access services, but administrators can sign in and access data.
To view Office 365 SKUs
- In Service Center, click Status > Service Modules.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Microsoft Office 365 2.0 link.
- Under Management, on the right side, click Microsoft Office 365 2.0.
- Click the link for a site.
- In the Account Summary area, click the number next to SKUs Purchased.