The following section describes how to enable and make the Tigerpaw integration public to VARs so that they can integrate their Virtual Service Center with Tigerpaw.
- In the Hosted Console website, click Configuration > Service Desks.
- Click Add, then select Tigerpaw.
- Ensure the Enable check box is selected.
This will ensure the integration is enabled and ready to communicate with Tigerpaw.
- In the Service Identification section, modify the Name and Description, if required.
If desired, click the Advanced Settings button.
- In the Web Service Configuration section, do the following:
- The Authentication and SSL Required boxes are disabled by default; however, you can modify them if required.
- Type the WSDL Location in the boxes. In most instances, only the protocol, server and port need to be configured. The trailing URL should remain intact.
- Click Validate to connect to the Tigerpaw service and in the Method to Invoke list, select SubmitAlert.
- The Tokens boxes are populated automatically.
- For the Response Type, select either XML or String.
- In the Filter box, accept the default /tsiLPISvc/response/sonumber/text().
- Click Save.