The following section describes how to enable and make the Solutions360 integration public to VARs so that they can integrate their Virtual Service Center with Solutions360.
- In the Hosted Console website, click Configuration > Service Desks.
- Click Add, then select Solutions360.
- Ensure the Enable check box is selected.
This will ensure the integration is enabled and ready to communicate with Solutions360.
- In the Service Identification section, modify the Name and Description, if required.
If desired, click the Advanced Settings button.
- In the Web Service Configuration section, do the following:
- The Authentication section, select Disabled from the Authentication list and disable the Require SSL check box.
- Type the WSDL Location in the boxes. In most instances, only the protocol, server and port need to be configured. The trailing URL should remain intact.
- The Method to Invoke and the Tokens boxes are populated automatically.
- For the Response Type, select either XML or String.
- In the Filter box, accept the default.