You can use the System Log Viewer window to see a list of all system logs that have been generated. You can apply filters to the list to see only certain log entries. The filters you can use are:
- Severity (critical, error, warning, or information)
- Error Code
To filter the system log list
- In the Hosted Console website, click Configuration > System Log Viewer.
- Apply any combination of the following filters to the list:
- In the Severity box, select the check box for each severity for which you want to see the system logs having the specified severity.
- In the Error Code box, type the error code of the logs you want to see.
- In the Module box, type the module (Monitoring, for example) for which you want to see system logs.
- Select a time frame using the date and time pickers.
- Click Filter.
You can click a system log entry in the list to view details about it in the Message Details dialog box.
To view the message details
- In the Time column of the log list, click the log entry.
- While viewing the system log message details, if desired, you can click Up or Down to scroll through the other system log entries to view their message details.
- When you are done viewing the message details, click OK.