Trouble tickets may be created manually or automatically as an alert action. All trouble tickets can be carried over to any third-party integrations that exist in the system.
- In Service Center, click Trouble Tickets > AddTicket.
- Select the site from the Site list.
- From the Priority list, select either Low, Medium or High as the priority level.
- From the Category list, select one of the following categories:
- Onsite Manager Alerts
- Service Requests
- Hardware Problems
- Software Problems
- From the Severity list, select either Info, Warning or Error as the severity level.
From the Assign To list, select the user to which you want to assign the trouble ticket.
- Type a title for the issue in the Title box.
- Type any relevant details in the Comment box.
- If the trouble ticket should be emailed to the assigned user, select the Email Ticket to Assignee check box.
- Click Submit.