When you apply Advanced Software Management policies to devices using automatic application rules, those devices are not under Advanced Software Management until the policy is added to an active Service Plan or a Service in an active Service Plan.
To add an Advanced Software Management policy to a service
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Services.
- Click the name of a service.
- In the Policies area, click Add.
- From the list, select the type of policy you want to add, and then click Add.
A list of policies appears, filtered by the type of policy you selected in the previous step.
- Select the check box beside each policy you want to add to the service.
- Click OK.