Devices can only belong to the All Computers approval group and one other approval group.
|A device is moved into an approval group||The device will end up with all the approved updates for that group. If they are installed, they do not need to be re-installed. If they are still needed, they will be installed.|
|A device is moved into an approval group that does not allow installs for a patch it already has||No updates are uninstalled.|
- In Service Center, click Patch Management > Settings > Approval Groups.
- From the Approval Group list, select the approval group that contains the devices you want to move.
- Do one of the following:
- To select one device at a time, select the check box that corresponds with each device you want to add to the approval group.
- To select all the check boxes at once, select the check box at the top of the column.
- Click Move selected devices.
- From the drop-down list, select the approval group to which you want to move the devices.
- Click OK.