You can uninstall Support Assistant from within Barracuda Managed Workplace or from the device's Control Panel using remote control.
Support Assistant is automatically uninstalled from a device when you remove the Support Assistant policy from the device. The steps for uninstalling Support Assistant differ according to whether you want to remove it from one device, or if you want to remove it from all devices at a site.
To uninstall Support Assistant from a device
- In Service Center, click Status > Devices.
- Use the filters at the top of the page to narrow your selection of devices.
- Click a device name to open the Device page.
- On the Device page, scroll down to the Applied Policies area.
- Disable the Support Assistant policy on the device by moving the slider.
To uninstall Support Assistant from multiple devices at once
- in Service Center, click Configuration > Policies > Support Assistant.
- Click the name of the Support Assistant policy you want to remove from devices.
- Click the Excluded Devices tab.
- Click Add.
- From the Filter By list, select the filter to narrow down the list of devices. This allows you to filter devices by site or group, among others.
- Click Filter.
- Select the check box beside each device you want to exclude from the Support Assistant policy. To select all devices listed, select the check box at the top of the column.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
The devices are added to the exclusion list for the Support Assistant policy, and Support Assistant is automatically uninstalled from these devices.