LogMeIn Pro uses a web-based remote access mechanism, while the client PC must have the end-user software installed. Access is gained to the client PC by logging on to the Web UI through the credentials set in Barracuda Managed Workplace, and then selecting the client PC from the list.
When the LogMeIn Pro client is installed on a client PC, Onsite Manager retrieves the Client ID to allow access. Additionally, your LogMeIn Pro Company ID and PSK (encryption key) must be entered in System Settings. These credentials are provided to you when you create a LogMeIn account. For more information on configuring LogMeIn Pro in System Settings, see Configuring a Custom Third Party Integration.
- In Service Center, click Status > Devices.
- Locate the device to which you want to initiate a remote control session.
- Click the device name and then click Remote Control from the right sidebar.
- In the Remote Services section, from the Service list, select LogMeIn Pro.
- If Onsite Manager could not collect a Client ID from the device, the Hostname box appears for you to provide the remote machine host name.
- Click Connect.
LogMeIn Pro launches in a web browser. You will be prompted to log in to the local computer. After entering the local log in credentials, click the Remote Control link to remote to the device.
- Initiating a Remote Control Session Using Remote Desktop
- Initiating a Remote Control Session Using Remote Assistance
- Initiating a Remote Control Session Using VNC, Telnet, or PuTTY
- Initiating a Remote Control Session Using Onsite Manager Utilities
- Initiating a Remote Session to Access Intel® AMT-Enabled Devices
- Initiating a Remote Session to Access Intel® AMT-Enabled Devices with Intel® KVM
- Initiating a Remote Control Session by Launching TeamViewer
- Initiating a Remote Control Session by Launching ScreenConnect
- Initiating a Remote Control Session by Launching a Third-Party Remote Control Tool