You can add attributes about the site to identify it. Use the notes section to record temporary, low-priority information. You could also use the notes to store important high-priority information, such as the following:
- Internet Service Provider including support and sales contact information and account access details
- Premises Access Instructions
- Next Quarterly Business Review Date
To c hange contact information for a site , perform the following steps.
- In Service Center, click Site Management > Sites.
- Click the site for which you want to change the contact information.
- In the Details section, click Modify.
- Make the required changes.
- Click Save.