You can view information about a site, such as:
- the installed version of Barracuda Managed Workplace
- the installation date
- the Global Unique Identifier (GUID)
- the public IP address for Onsite Manager
The GUID provides a unique reference number for the software and is used for troubleshooting and setting up integrations with some third-party professional services automation (PSA) systems.
- In Service Center, click Site Management > Sites.
- Click the site for which you want to view the information.