The Devices page gives you a summary of the devices at a site, including:
- the total number of devices
- the number of down devices
- the number of active alerts
You can click on a device name to open the device Overview page to view more details.
- In Service Center, click Dashboards > Central Dashboard.
- Click the name of a site
- Click Devices on the right sidebar.
To view devices at a site by device type
In Service Center, click Status > Central Dashboard.
- Click the name of a site.
- In the Network Overview area, click the number beside any of the following device types:
- Device Count (to view all devices)
- Devices Down
- OS X
- VM Guests
- Excluded Devices