In addition to adding policies to services, you can also add service modules to a service. We have partnered with many third-party applications, including VMware, Office 365, and Hyper-V to create service modules that allow you to manage these applications from within Service Center.
When service modules are added to a service, the service is applied either using a service plan, or by applying it directly to a site, the service module is also applied. Ensure that you must have installed the service module by going to Update Center > Components, clicking Get More, and then selecting Service Modules from the Type list.
For more information on service modules, see About Service Modules.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Services.
- Click the name of a service.
- In the Policies area, click Add.
- From the list, select Service Modules > Add.
All of the installed service modules are listed.
- Select the check box beside the service module you want to add, and then click OK.