To create a user account, perform the following steps.
- Service Center, click Configuration > User Management.
- Click Create User Account.
- In the User Name box, type the logon name for the user.
This is the name the user needs to log into Barracuda Managed Workplace. It cannot be changed after you create a user account. You could delete the user account and create it again to change the name.
- In the First Name box, type the first name of the user.
- In the Last Name box, type the last name of the user.
- In the Password box, type a password for the account.
- In the Confirm Password box, type the account password again.
- In the Email box, type the email address for the user.
This is the email address where email alerts are sent, if applicable.
Two user accounts cannot have the same email address.
- Ensure the Account is Disabled check box is cleared.
- Click Save.
Next, you can configure the user account by adding a role or setting the objects the user account can access.