A default execution schedule is applied by default to all new sites you create that have a service plan applied.
When you create a site, you choose:
- the service delivery model, i.e. applying a service plan to the site
- applying a service plan to groups, or
- opting not to use service plans
When a service plan is applied, via sites or groups, the default execution schedule is automatically applied.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Schedules > Execution.
- Select the check box beside the schedule you want to set as the default.
- Click Set as Default.