When you created the site, you had the choice to automatically deploy Device Managers to Windows and OS X laptops. See Creating a Site in Service Center.
After site creation, you can do any of the following:
- automatically deploy Device Managers to any laptops that have been added since site creation
- email a Device Manager to a user to install
- download Device Manager to a device
When you email or download a Device Manager, you must specify either a Device Manager for Windows or a Device Manager for OS X.
The Device Manager installer requires data to be downloaded from Service Center. This means that Device Manager must have access to the Internet to install properly.
- In Service Center, click Site Management > Sites.
- Click the name of the site where you want Device Managers installed.
- Click the Device Manager tab.
- Do one of the following:
- To automatically deploy Device Manager to laptops, click Deploy Device Managers (via Onsite Manager).
- Use the filters to narrow down your selection, select the devices to which you want to deploy Device Manager, and click OK.
- To download Device Manager to a device, click Download and select either Windows Device Manager or OS X Device Manager.
- To email Device Manager to a user to install, click Email and select either Windows Device Manager or OS X Device Manager.
An email launches with the Device Manager download link. Optionally, you can edit the message to the following suggested text:
"Click to download and install the Device Manager utility that allows your computer to be remotely protected."
The recipient must click the link in the email message and download and install Device Manager or save it to install later.