Three site security reporting policies have been pre-defined for you, one for each of the site security reports. You can modify any of the options in the policies, and apply policies to sites that have a site security assessment to set the schedule for when reports are delivered.
To see Site Security Reporting Policies
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Policies > Reporting.
- Click one of the following report policies:
- Site Security Summary—Schedules the delivery of a short summary report of the outcome of site security assessment. This report is an easily consumable overview, ideal for showing clients an at-a-glance overview of the assessment.
- Site Security Report—Schedules the delivery of a report of the outcome of the site security assessment. This report shows not only the results of the most recent Security Assessment, but also goes into more details on the individual tests, the severity of the test results, and the number of devices put at risk by each test.
- Site Security Detailed Report—Schedules the delivery of a detailed report of the outcome of a the site security assessment. This report goes into the most detail of any of the reports, providing information on the test itself, what the impact of the test is, suggested remediation steps, as well as a complete list of the devices put at risk by the test.