Several predefined aggregate reports come with Barracuda Managed Workplace. Aggregate reports are multi-site or multi-Onsite Manager reports.
Use aggregate reports to monitor information from several sites in one report. For example, if your client has more than one Onsite Manager and you want to deliver one report covering all Onsite Managers versus separate reports for each Onsite Manager.
To use predefined aggregate reports
- Install a predefined aggregate report from Update Center. See Report.
- Click the name of the aggregate report to open the Report Builder.
- In the Name box, type a unique name that identifies this report for your customer.
- Click the Content tab.
- Select the check boxes beside the sites to include in the report.
- Select the Company Information to display on the cover page.
- Click Save.
To view the predefined aggregate report
- In Service Center, click Reporting > Reports.
- Locate the aggregate report you want to preview.
- Click Preview.
- In the Report Viewer window, filter the report as desired and click Preview.