Barracuda Managed Workplace lets you create custom reports that reflect exactly the data you and your audience want to see.
To create a report, you first give the report a name, choose how to classify the report, whether to report on sites or devices, and if you want to add a logo.
When that's done, you customize your report by adding one or more pre-defined report sections.
For pre-defined report sections, you can add any of the following:
- Asset inventory
- Automation Details
- Automation Summary
- Network Statistics
- Patch Management
- Remote Control
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Trouble Tickets
- Windows Event Summary
- Windows Event Details
When you have set up your report, it will be available in the list of reports on the Report page, like any other report. Any report you create will be listed under the report category you selected when you set up the report.
Once your report is available, you can:
- See the output of the report by Previewing a Report.
- Run the report on an ongoing basis by Creating a Delivery Schedule for a Report.
If you are using an image file as a logo on the front page of the report, note the following:
- Barracuda Managed Workplace supports .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG and .PNG formats.
- The image size must be 660 x 276 pixels for the logo to appear correctly.
- For an Executive Summary report, the image size must be 276 x 96 for the logo to appear correctly.
- If the image file has smaller dimensions than those recommended above, the image will be centered on the report.
- If the image file is larger, it will be shrunk to fit and may have a fuzzy appearance.
- You can upload a file up to 500 kB in size.
- In Service Center, click Reporting > Reports.
- Click Create.
- In the Properties tab, type a name for the report.
- Select a category for the report from the Category list.
- Optionally, type a description for the report.
The description appears in Service Center, not in the report.
- Select either the Site or Device option button to define the type of report.
- In the Logo section, do one of the following:
- To not include a logo, select No Image.
- To use an existing image as a logo on the front page, select Existing Image and select one from the list.
- To use a new image as a logo on the front page, select New Image and click Browse to locate the file.
- Click the Content tab.
- In the Report Sections area, do one of the following:
- Select the check box of a section you want to include in the report.
- Click the name of the section you want to include in the report.
- In the Automation Summary area, choose your options for the report section.
- Repeat steps 9-10 until all the sections you want in your report have been added.
- Optionally, to remove a section from a report, in the Report Sections area, click the name of a section that has been added, then click to clear the check box of the section.
- Click Save.