Both the multi-site and site page views include an Alert Summary section where you can view Avast Business Antivirus alerts in the following categories:
- Threats detected
- Virus definition out of date
- Antivirus disabled
- Virus scan overdue
- Restart required
Viewing All Avast Business Antivirus Alerts
Each Avast Business Antivirus page also includes an Active Alerts link at the top that you can click to view a list of all alerts across all sites, at that site, or for that device.
Managing Avast Business Antivirus Alerts
- In Service Center, click Avast Antivirus.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Alert Summary section, click the number beside the alert category you want to view.
- Click the Active Alerts link at the top of the page.
- Address the alert in one of the following ways:
- To view the Avast Business Antivirus page for a site, click the link in the site column.
- To view the Avast Business Antivirus page for a device, click the link in the Device/Website column.
- To view and potentially modify the alert configuration, click the link in the Alert Configuration column.
- To create a trouble ticket to take action on the alert, click the Create Ticket link.
- To clear an alert, select the check box beside the alert, and then click Clear. For more information about clearing alerts, see Clearing Alerts.
- To clear all alerts, click Clear All.
- To suppress an alert, select the check box beside the alert, and then click Suppress. For more information about alert suppression, see Suppressing Alerts.