Software Updater is available for Workstations only, not Servers.
Software Updater helps keep commonly used third party software up to date to eliminate potential security risks. Malicious threats or attackers often use leaks in outdated software to access devices. This feature displays the most popular programs installed on devices and allows you to easily update them.
- Click Configuration > Policies > Avast Antivirus.
- Click the name of a policy.
- Click the Workstation Settings tab.
- Click the Active Protection tab.
- In the Tools section, move the slider to enable Software Updater.
- Click Apply Changes.