Wi-Fi Inspector is available for both Workstations and Servers.
Wi-Fi Inspector scans your network for vulnerabilities and identifies potential security issues that open the door to threats. This feature checks the status of your network, devices connected to the network, and router settings. Wi-Fi Inspector helps you secure your network to prevent attackers from accessing it and misusing your personal data.
- Click Configuration > Policies > Avast Antivirus.
- Click the name of a policy.
- Click one of the following tabs:
- Workstation Settings
- Server Settings
- Click the Active Protection tab.
- In the Tools section, move the slider to enable Wi-Fi Inspector.
- Click Apply Changes.