When you delete a script:
- any policies using the script will cease to function
- any tasks using the deleted script will be deleted, unless they are currently running. If Onsite Manager already has the file, then it will be able to run. If it doesn't, then the task fails.
Deleting a script has no impact on historical information.
- In Service Center, click Automation > Library.
- Select the check box beside the name of the script that you want to delete.
- From the More Actions list, select Delete.
- Click OK.