You can create copies of scripts, packages, and quick tasks, which you can then modify as needed. Creating copies is useful when you want to reuse most of the configurations, and just want to make a few small changes to suit a slightly different purpose.
- In Service Center, click Automation > Library.
- Select the check box beside the script, automation package, or quick task you want to copy.
- From the More Actions list, select Copy.
- Provide a new name for the script, package, or quick task.
- Optionally, update the description.
- Click Copy.
You are now ready to modify the copy.