Barracuda Managed Workplace includes three script templates that you can use as the basis for creating a custom script:
Each template implements the same functionality, demonstrating:
- param mechanisms, which tell you how to handle the parameter types;
- a command that you can run to determine in which directory the script files are located;
- a script example.
To use a script template
- In Service Center, click Automation > Library.
- In the Category column, select Script Templates from the list.
- Select the check box beside the script template you want to customize.
- Click Export.
- Click Save and specify a location.
- The script is saved as an .mws file. To open the script file, rename the file with a .zip extension.
- The .zip file contains the script file and an XML file containing the script metadata. Extract the script file and open it in a text editor.
- Replace the script example portion with your custom script, and save.
- In Service Center, click Automation > Library > New Script.