You can specify which websites to use to determine if the network is down or unable to access the Internet. By specifying more than one website, you ensure that the Internet is down and not just the one website.
By default, the following two high availability websites are automatically entered during the Onsite Manager installation process:
- In Service Center, click Site Management > Sites.
- Click the site you want to edit.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- In the Internet Availability Monitoring section, click Modify.
- In the Site URLs box, type a URL to use as the website that determines internet availability.
To enter more than one website address, separate them with a comma.
- Click Save.