You can delete an entire automatic inclusion rule, or you can delete individual And, Or, and rule entries.
Deleting an entire automatic inclusion rule requires that you first delete the rule entries, and then delete the empty And and Or statements.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Groups.
- Click the name of the group to modify.
- Click the Auto-Inclusion tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the row for the And group, Or group, or rule that you want to delete. Click the Delete button.
- Click the X in the row you want to delete.