To move a service group to a different group folder, perform the following steps.
- In Service Center, click Configuration > Groups.
- Click the Service Groups tab.
- Click the name of the service group to modify.
- On the Overview tab, click Modify.
- Do one of the following:
- Select an existing folder in which to store the service group.
- Select the Create New Group Folder check box, and then type a name for a new folder in which to store the service group.
- Click Save.
The service group moves to the new folder. If a group folder does not contain any service groups after moving, the group folder is automatically deleted.