This page provides the following topics:
- To delete a device
- To delete a device manually on the Onboarding Overview page
- To delete devices with a down status automatically
To delete a device
In Service Center, click Status > Devices.
- Click a device name.
- Click Delete Device on the right sidebar.
To delete a device manually on the Onboarding Overview page
In Service Center, click Status > Onboarding Overview.
- Click the site that contains the device for which you want to turn monitoring off.
- Select the check box that corresponds with the device you want to delete.
Click More Actions > Delete.
To delete devices with a down status automatically
You can modify the global interval for the removal of down devices.
- In Service Center, click Site Management > Sites.
- Click the name of the site that contains the device you want to delete.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- In the Down Device Threshold Settings section, click Modify.
- Type the number of days a device must be consecutively down before it is automatically removed from the system.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.