After adding scripts to a package, you can move them up and down to change the order in which they run. There are several things you must keep in mind when changing the order of scripts in a package:
- if you have configured a package termination condition for a script, ensure that this does not result in an unintended premature termination of the package if you move it up in the script order.
- when you move a parent script, the child scripts are moved with it.
- you can change the order of child scripts within a parent script, but you cannot move a child script up or down to another parent script.
- In the Package Content area, select the script that you want to move up or down.
- Click either Move Up or Move Down.